In this second six-part blog series, Jason and Red Earth colleague Mike travel to Ethiopia to visit the Grace Foundation. Is this ancient land still the Cradle of Life or just another struggling nation in this Dark Continent?
- Instalment #1: Ethi-HOPE-ia: An Introduction (11 Mar 2014)
- Instalment #2: Ethi-HOPE-ia: Mother Africa (14 Mar 2014)
- Instalment #3: Ethi-HOPE-ia: Mud Hut Miracles (17 Mar 2014)
- Instalment #4: Ethi-HOPE-ia: Snapshots – Page 1 | Page 2 (25 Mar 2014)
- Instalment #5: Ethi-HOPE-ia: Everybody Dance Now (21 Mar 2014)
- Final Instalment: Ethi-HOPE-ia: Conclusion (2 April)
CREDITS & THANKS
Special thanks to Grace Centre for Children & Families for allowing us to peer inside their world and for their gracious time and hospitality.